At Babies Made with Love we strive to really get to know our Intended Parents and Surrogate Mothers personally. By understanding your challenges and requirements we can connect you with the best match possible to ensure a smooth journey together. Our Surrogate Mothers are generally local to us so we are able to meet with them regularly prior and during the surrogacy process so you can feel confident and supported.
As an agency we are here to assist both the Surrogate Mother and Intended Parents through the process, we will accompany the Surrogate Mother to her screenings, embryo transfer and some check ups during the pregnancy. We provide personalized care throughout the process and do our best to make this a great experience! *This may not be possible now due to COVID-19 restrictions or clinic requirements but we will do our best to support you no matter what!
OUR SURROGACY PROCESS
1. Consultation The first step to start your surrogacy journey is to meet with one of our case managers via phone, email, zoom or in-person meetings. Through this meeting we can learn more about each other and we can assess your needs. By learning about your needs and requirements we can introduce possible candidates. This is also a time for you to learn about our process and answer any questions you might have.
2. Gather Medical Records We need to gather your past OB & Delivery records from your previous pregnancies. Most time we are able to request them for you once you signed a medical release but it is often times faster if you request them from the hospitals directly.
3. Intended Parents and Surrogate Meeting Once you have selected a potential Surrogate Mother and she has also expressed a mutual interest in working with you we can set up an introductory meeting. The introductory meeting can be done either in person, phone or Skype. This is a great chance for you both to get to know each other and ask questions. If both parties choose to move forward, you are officially matched! Yay!
4. Psychological Screening During the application process all potential Surrogate Mothers are required to undergo a psychological screening with a licensed mental health professional. You may request an updated psychological evaluation of her and her partner.
5. Medical Screening Now that you are matched, the Surrogate Mother will be seen by your IVF Physician for a preliminary screening. In addition to the preliminary screening, her and her significant other would be required for additional screening.
6. Legal Once we receive the results from the medical and psychological screening we can proceed to legal. During this time both parties would work with their own attorneys to draft and review a Surrogacy Agreement.
7. IVF After legal contracts are signed by both parties a Legal Clearance would be sent to your clinic to notify them to start the cycle. The Agency and the clinic will work together to help your Surrogate Mother arrange every step of the process.
8. Pregnancy The agency will continue to help both parties throughout the pregnancy. We would follow-up regularly with the Surrogate’s physician. Besides regularly monitoring those appointments we will also follow up with the therapist to ensure the Surrogate is well supported and have a healthy mental state. 9. Prior to Birth Between 12-14 weeks gestation of the Surrogate’s pregnancy we will work with your attorney to arrange the birth order. Birth Order is the very important step that officially declares you as the legal parents. We will also work with both parties to arrange the official birth plan. Once the official birth plan has been completed we will work with hospital officials to make sure every step goes by smoothly and successfully!
What Our Clients Are Saying
"Every member of Babies Made With Love we talked to was so knowledgeable, patient and helpful. We felt confident in their services and we are happy to say we made the right choice! Personable and friendly attitudes every time! Because of Babies Made With Love, our family is finally complete...Thank you so much for all your help!"